12.06.10 - ELEMENTS @ сlubEssential - DJ's LANGE and PULSER

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Trance.LV FORUM -> Events
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
ELEMENTS

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 07, 2010 12:38    Заголовок сообщения: 12.06.10 - ELEMENTS @ сlubEssential - DJ's LANGE and PULSER Ответить с цитатой

Регистрируемся и попадаем в список гостей! (вход БЕСПЛАТНЫЙ)

http://guestlistapp.com/events/23466

PULSER ANNOUNCED AS NEW ELEMENTS RESIDENT AT CLUB ESSENTIAL IN RIGA, LATVIA
Club Essential in association with Propeller Productions are delighted to announce Pulser as the new resident DJ for Elements with the first event being held on June 12th at Essential in Riga.

As one of the worlds leading Trance and Progressive producers and an international DJ for over 10 years Pulser takes the reigns of his own monthly night 'Elements' bringing a new dimension to clubbing in the Baltics at it's biggest and best club - ESSENTIAL!
Andy's (Pulser) comment:
"I'm thrilled to be given this rare opportunity of not only becoming a resident DJ but to be able to host my own monthly event at what is considered to be one of the best clubs in the world!

Each month ELEMENTS will showcase talent from up-and-coming to world famous A-list DJs and producers from The Baltic’s and beyond as well my own extended sets of cutting edge Trance, Progressive and Techno and of course exclusive first ever plays of my own new productions and remixes.

The first new Elements event is on June 12th and I'm delighted to announce Lange as my first guest headliner. Lange (www.lange-music.com) has been an inspiration and a driving force in Trance since the late 90's.

Ranked #31 in the world (2009 DJ Mag Top 100 Poll), Lange is recognised as one of the most influential dance artists of the past decade. A DJ who has remained at the forefront of the scene throughout his career and a producer that continues to push all boundaries.

With an exhausting list of achievements, counting among them 20 UK top 40s, featuring on a film soundtrack, remixing mainstream artists such as the Pet Shop Boys and hosting a successful radio show (www.intercityradio.com) Lange remains one of the worlds leading EDM producers.

With only a few weeks to go until the release of his brand new artist album 'Harmonic Motion' and massive DJ support for his current huge single 'Live Forever' featuring Emma Hewitt we've got him at just the right time so Riga you are in for a real treat!

I've toured extensively with Lange over the years and there's one thing I can guarantee:
Lange will rock the roof off Essential!
Also joining me will be local rising star Ansis Zvirgzdiņš (www.myspace.com/ansiszvirgzdins) who was runner-up in The 2008 Latvian DJ championship and holds a top 30 slot among Latvia's many DJ's. Ansis also produces some pretty cool tunes and has caught the attention of DJ's like Pete Tong with his debut single 'Freaky People Freak Me Out'
I'm looking forward to welcoming Lange and Ansis to Essential for what promises to be an amazing start to my first ever club night and residency!"

About Club Essential
Club Essential regularly delivers with world's most famous DJs at one of the worlds best venues in the heart of downtown Riga (Latvia)

The Essential Main Floor has one of the best soundsystems in the world (Alfa) enhanced with a stunning 40 m2 LED screen, spectacular lighting, multi-coloured lazers and of course the coolest of interiors.

Just some of the DJ's ESSENTIAL has hosted: Armin van Buuren, Tiesto, Gareth Emery, Above & Beyond, Markus Schulz, James Zabiela, Dave Seaman, Axwell, Darren Price, John00 Fleming, Mark Knight, Matthew Deekay, Nic Fanciulli and many more.

Club Essential is an absolute must for any discerning clubber visiting Riga!
RELEVANT LINKS

www.djpulser.com
www.twitter.com/djpulser
www.essential.lv
www.propeller.lv
www.elements.djpulser.com
www.facebook.com/elementsriga
www.lange-music.com
www.intercityradio.com
www.langerecordings.com
www.twenty4sevenmanagement.com
www.twitter.com/elementsriga
www.myspace.com/ansiszvirgzdins
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Trance.LV FORUM -> Events Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1
Перейти: