Artists -> Tiesto
На страницу 1, 2  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Trance.LV FORUM -> Artists
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
ATB
Supreme Trance Addicted
Supreme Trance Addicted

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 14, 2004 17:15    Заголовок сообщения: Artists -> Tiesto Ответить с цитатой

Tiesto

Biography

Tiësto, alias Tijs Verwest, started his career in 1985, back when Raspberry Beret and Psycho Candy filled the airways with their bubblegum rhythms. Picking out records, buying equipment and mixing his tunes, Tiësto got a head start on a trend that would only become mainstream years later with the likes of DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince or Rob Bass with DJ Easy Rock.

His unique blend of Progressive Trance mixed with up-beat House is guaranteed to strike a chord in every listener. He has a genuine passion for muzik and isn't afraid to exhibit this enthusiasm in every performance. Perhaps we shouldn't even call it a performance; it is rather a public glimpse at a man doing what he loves to do.

Anyone who has ever harbored passion for an activity can understand how time and space simply slip away when immersed in that endeavor. Tiësto is no exception when it comes to his muzik. Spinning himself into a veritable trance on the decks, this muzikcal genius is famous for long-lasting, six-hour sets in super clubs such as Amnesia in Ibiza.

It's like he plugs himself into the source of energy pulsating from the heat of the dance floor, and once he's connected, the crowd is in for a real treat. Their combined energy feeds his soul, which resonates through his muzik and goes back out to them. Even Tiësto, himself, has admitted what an integral part the crowd and their excitement is to his muzik. It is such a refreshing change from the typical "Look at me, I'm a superstar" persona that so many DJs now bequeath.
Real, honest and down-to-earth, Tiësto takes time to shake the hands of eager fans reaching over the DJ booth during his sets (much to the dislike of the security). In fact, at the end of a recent set in Amsterdam at 7:00 a.m., he stayed in the DJ booth signing autographs and talking with his fans. When he ran out of papers to sign he signed several records and gave them out to his supporters. It's a touching experience that is rare among famous DJs.

On the tables he is a perfectionist who never misses a beat. One of his fans recently confessed that it is less like listening to a set and more like listening to a continuous, three-hour song. Those fortunate enough to have seen Tiësto live would agree: His mixing is impressive (impeccable, actually); and his passion for perfection results in muzikical explosions when his tunes swirl into seamless harmony. His face registers intense concentration while preparing the mix, and every second he is in the moment. It's clear that Tiësto loves that people that are watching and listening to him do what he does best.

In 2001, after a full 16 years in the business, Tiësto started his own label called "Magik Muzik", which currently supplies the world with this established DJ's finest productions and his favorite tracks. The company's very first release was its owner's new single, Flight 643. The single's instant, international success represented a large achievement for Tiësto and his label.

After the single, Tiësto released his solo album, "In My Memory", in October 2001. This album is a deeply moving collection of Progressive, Spiritual Trance/House muzik for your listening pleasure. It is, if nothing else, a handsome consolation prize for those who can't make it out to his shows.

Those who can make it to his shows, though, should prepare themselves to be amazed. There are a lot of DJs out there that can make a three-hour set sound perfect without any flaws and without bouncing any beats; there are very few who can actually connect with the crowd. And there are even fewer that truly love what they do. There is little else that can be said about Tiësto, except that he is simply the best in the world! If you ever get an opportunity to see this man spread his love through the speakers, run don't walk.

Message from tiesto

Hi everybody,
It's been a while since I wrote a new piece for my website.Time is running so fast, it´s unbelievable..
I won a lot of awards in the last few months, with the personal highlight to be elected as the number 1 Dj in the world for the second year in a row! That was really exciting for me,especially since I didn't expect it to happen.
I was under the impression Paul van Dijk was going to win it this year, which would have been fine with me as well. Just to get all the “ rumours “ out of the way :Paul and I are really good friends, and we have enjoyed our Ibiza residency a lot. We both have our own sound and they don´t get in the way. The reason why we don't play that much together is that no promotor would be mad enough to book us both on the same night. He would have 2 crowded nights instead of one if he books us seperately.
Still,I am very happy that i won again and I want to thank everybody who voted for me and who has supported me in the past year.
I want to stay in close contact with my forum so if there is anything that's on your mind just let it know,comments,questions,anything. We are also going to record a video in which I will answer all your questions live on video .Also any comment or suggestions on the website is more than welcome, because in the beginning of next year I want to improve my website.
I didn't have much rest in the last couple of months. I've been touring around the world, been to Singapore to play in the best club of Asia, played a couple of gigs in North America and I've been on tour throughout Germany. I feel that from all that travelling my Dj-sets get influenced.
I meet so many different people around the world and play for so many diverse crowds. Listen to music wherever I go,get demo's from all over the world. So I feel my style gets influenced by that. I think most of you people already noticed that I play much more diverse these days. I still consider myself a "trance deejay", but I gave the whole trance sound my own flavour.
I think there has been many discussions about my style of Dj-ing and how it has changed. I think in general the whole music scene has changed in the last five years , and it wouldn't be right if I would still play the same style as 5 years ago.I always try to find new sounds,new tracks,which make a difference.Not just play safely all the hits or the same sounds or productions over and over again. I still want to entertain the crowd and not just play for music for my own satisfaction .I have found a way to please myself and my audience with what they want to hear. Most of the time those two are the same, so it doesn't matter. I enjoy it a lot when I can play my own tracks,I never get bored of them because they are my own and that's how I consider Dj-ing nowadays. To combine my own created music with music from other artists. A dj nowadays is not just somebody who plays records,but somebody who gives a performance. If you go to a concert of Coldplay, you also want to hear the big hits plus some new surprises. I hope that you think I have created my own original style of music during these past years and that you just enjoyed it as much as I do playing it!
xxx
Tiësto

Tiesto news

Tiësto wins Dancestar USA Award

The results of the Dancestar American Dance Music Awards were announced last night on March 19th in Miami Beach. The award for best international DJ went to Tiësto.
Tiësto was nominated for Best International DJ on January 27th. Other nominees in this category were Paul Oakenfold, Paul Van Dyk and Sasha. Other artists including Jennifer Lopez, Justin Timberlake and Underworld were nominated for awards in categories such as Best Act, Best Album and Best Video. At 8.30 p.m. Tiësto’s victory was announced.
The now world-wide known artist, who has been showered with both national and international awards such as the Dutch Pop Award, the Ibiza award and the number one spot in the well renowned British DJ Magazine’s Top 100. He shall also give the first stadium concert by a single DJ ever at Gelredome in Arnhem on May 10th 2003. The DJ was very thrilled to receive this American acknowledgement: Tiësto: This was one missing award! This is a fantastic year for me and I will do my best to do a lot of great things in the future. The Dancestar USA Awards, presented this year by Roger Sanchez, Roselyn Sanchez and Julliëtte Lewis, is the biggest international award ceremony in the dance scene and is broadcasted in more than 35 countries by the likes of MTV. Next is the Dancestar UK Awards in which the world-wide popularity of the artists will be measured. This prize was already presented to Tiësto last year. People cast their votes for the nominees through various channels like internet-sites and magazines. The fact that the winners of this award are voted by the people makes winning the Dancestar even more of an honour for the nominees.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
w0rm
Trance.LV addicted
Trance.LV addicted

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 15, 2004 09:14    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

И чо дальше? Shocked в таком случае давайте уж тогда всех артистов биографию запостим, чтобы никому не было обидно... Mr. Green
Three-dimensional quantum gravity, Chern-Simons theory, and the A-polynomial. M-Theory On Manifolds With Exceptional Holonomy. Free field construction of D-branes in N=2 superconformal minimal models.
Overdose
Trance.LV addicted
Trance.LV addicted

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 15, 2004 09:21    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Это лучше бы на сайт пустить тогда уж, и то в русской версии...
ATB
Supreme Trance Addicted
Supreme Trance Addicted

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 15, 2004 10:23    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Da ja predlagaju sdelat' razdel v forume i vsem iskat' biografii ispolnitelej, budet informacionij forum, a potom mozhna i v sajt, i perevedet mozhet kto Smile
Overdose
Trance.LV addicted
Trance.LV addicted

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 15, 2004 10:47    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

А кто переводить будет?... Не смотрите на меня только?
ATB
Supreme Trance Addicted
Supreme Trance Addicted

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 15, 2004 10:54    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nu budet na anglijskom, a potom kogda u kogo nibud' vremja i sovest' vazmet i perevedet.
Overdose
Trance.LV addicted
Trance.LV addicted

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 15, 2004 11:25    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

...смешанного с приподнятым Домом...
...себя в истинный транс на палубах...
...Его лицо регистрирует интенсивную концентрацию, готовя соединение, и каждую секунду он находится в момент...
...Я был под впечатлением фургон Пауля...
...никакой продвигатель не был бы достаточно безумным, чтобы заказать нас обоих той же самой ночью...

Замечательный блин перевод...
ATB
Supreme Trance Addicted
Supreme Trance Addicted

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 15, 2004 11:41    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))
ATB
Supreme Trance Addicted
Supreme Trance Addicted

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 21, 2004 11:25    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Год рождения: 1970
Национальность: Голландец
Первое выступление на публике: 13 лет назад Santa Ponsa на Майорке
Первая зарплата ди-джея: Справедливая оплата, столько, сколько я смог выпить
Предыдущие места работы: Разносчик почты, видео и аудио магазины
Музыкальный стиль: Всего по-немногу, включая транс, техно, хаус, прогрессив
Авторский псевдоним: Tiesto, Gouryella с Ferry Corsten, Kamaya Painters
Опишите 2001 год в двух словах: Это было незабываемо
Вы используете CD?: Вообще-то нет. За МРЗ стоит будущее
Всегда любимая мелодия: Мой собственный ремикс Delerium The Silence'
Что для Вас самое дорогое: Мои уши
Пожелания на будующее: Стать самым лучшим ди-джеем в мире
Simona Koshkina

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 20, 2006 15:11    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Odna iz ego melodij ne dajet mne pokoja
Belfunk_
Supreme Trance Addicted
Supreme Trance Addicted

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 20, 2006 15:27    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Может и название у мелодии есть? Blue_Light_Colorz_PDT_18
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Yahoo Messenger
RaKoT
Trance.LV addicted
Trance.LV addicted

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 20, 2006 15:52    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ugu mozet 4to-to ese est? Smile
Tank
Trance.LV addicted
Trance.LV addicted

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 20, 2006 16:59    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

kstati, kakto zabrosili etu temu, biografija na anglijskom ljubogo malo maljski izvestnogo artista dovoljno dostupna, drugoe delo perevod na russkij, pora bi vozbnovit znakomstvo, kak soberusj, pro kogo nibudj perevedu.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Simona Koshkina

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 20, 2006 18:08    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Belfunk_ писал(а):
Может и название у мелодии есть? Blue_Light_Colorz_PDT_18

estj kone4no,ti hotj raz videl 4to-to bez nazvanija? Razz
Gumbert
Site Admin
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 20, 2006 22:38    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Еще неплохо бы с транслита в кириллицу заняться переводом Cheesy Grin
Tank
Trance.LV addicted
Trance.LV addicted

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 20, 2006 22:49    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nu biografiju ja na kirillice perevodit budu, a translit sorry, privi4ka Smile
Kristy
Trance.LV addicted
Trance.LV addicted

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 20, 2006 22:52    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

А мне на самом деле тоже на транслите удобнее писать.Но выглядит некрасиво,поэтому потихоньку училась на русской клаве печатать.И вот сейчас уже более менее.
Simona Koshkina

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Фев 21, 2006 08:46    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Kristy писал(а):
А мне на самом деле тоже на транслите удобнее писать.Но выглядит некрасиво,поэтому потихоньку училась на русской клаве печатать.И вот сейчас уже более менее.

ne,ja do six por 1 russkuju bukvu v 4as pe4etaju
Overdose
Trance.LV addicted
Trance.LV addicted

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Фев 21, 2006 10:10    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

А я ненавижу транслит на форумах... Оч. некрасиво... Кстати за такие дела везде банят, так что приучайся...
Tank
Trance.LV addicted
Trance.LV addicted

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Мар 21, 2006 02:05    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Aliases: Allure, Da Joker, Drumfire, Hammock Brothers, Paradise In Dubs, Passenger, Roze, Stray Dog, Tijs Verwest, Tom Ace, Wild Bunch
In Groups:
A3 – DJ Tiesto & DJ Montana
Alibi, Major League – DJ Tiesto & Armin Van Buuren
Andante – DJ Tiesto & DJ Blackout
Clear View, Hard Target, T-Scanner, West & Storm – DJ Tiesto & G-Shock
Control Freaks – DJ Tiesto, Benno De Goeij, Piet Bervoets
DJ Limited – DJ Tiesto & Rob Verhoeven
DJ Misja – DJ Tiesto & DJ Misja Helsloot
DJ Yves & Two Deejays – DJ Tiesto, DJ Yves, DJ Maikel
Glycerine – DJ Tiesto & DJ Yves
GouryellaDJ Tiesto & Ferry Corsten
TB X-Press – DJ Tiesto & DJ Ghost
Tiesto, Storm & Montana – DJ Tiesto, DJ Montana, G-Shock
Vimana - DJ Tiesto & Ferry Corsten

Albums:

In My Memory (2001)
1.01 Magik Journey (9:54)
1.02 Battleship Grey (5:06)
1.03 Dallas 4PM (6:43)
1.04 In My Memory (5:49)
1.05 Obsession (9:05)
1.06 Lethal Industry (6:42)
1.07 Flight 643 (9:00)
1.08 Suburban Train (10:20)
1.09 Close To You (4:56)
1.10 Magik Journey (Tiësto's Old School Trance Mix) (10:50)
2.01 Suburban Train (Way Out West Remix) (8:51)
2.02 Sparkles (Starecase Remix) (7:57)
2.03 643 (Love's On Fire) (Quivver Dub) (7:38)
2.04 643 (Love's On Fire) (Oliver Klein Vocal Mix) (8:57)
2.05 In My Memory (Airwave Instrumental) (8:03)
2.06 Lethal Industry (Svenson & Gielen Remix) (6:50)
2.07 643 (Love's On Fire) (Oliver Lieb Instrumental) (7:02)
2.08 Urban Train (Cosmic Gate Remix) (7:30)
2.09 In My Memory (V-One Remix) (8:07)
2.10 Lethal Industry (Mauro Picotto Remix) (7:34)

Just Be (2004)
1-01 Forever Today (12:03)
1-02 Love Comes Again (8:11)
1-03 Traffic (5:27)
1-04 Sweet Misery (7:35)
1-05 Nyana (6:46)
1-06 U R (6:02)
1-07 Walking On Clouds (7:28)
1-08 A Tear In The Open (9:24)
1-09 Just Be (8:46)
1-10 Adagio For Strings (7:24)
2-01 Traffic (Radio Edit) (2:57)
2-02 Traffic (Original Mix) (6:59)
2-03 Traffic (Max Walder Remix) (7:35)
2-04 Traffic (DJ Montana 12" Edit) (7:40)
2-05 Love Comes Again (Radio Edit) (3:15)
2-06 Love Comes Again (Mark Norman Remix) (7:20)
2-07 Lethal Industry (DJ Richard & John Bass Remix) (6:39)

Parade Of Athletes (2004)
1 Heroes (8:36)
2 Breda 8pm (DJ Montana Edit) (6:43)
3 Ancient History (6:06)
4 Traffic (4:13)
5 Euphoria (6:05)
6 Athena (6:17)
7 Olympic Flame (5:34)
8 Lethal Industry (4:36)
9 Coming Home (6:28)
10 Adagio For Strings (5:57)
11 Victorious (4:38)
12 Forever Today (7:06)

Singles (1996-2006):

DJ Tiёsto – The Tube (1996) co-producer: G-Shock
DJ Tiёsto – Shandar (1996) co-producer: G-Shock
DJ Tiёsto – Long Way Home (1996) co-producer: G-Shock
DJ Tiёsto – Theme From Norefjell (1999) co-producer: DJ Cor Fijneman
DJ Tiёsto – Lethal Industry (1999)
DJ Tiёsto – Sparkles (1999) co-producer: DJ Cor Fijneman
DJ Tiёsto feat. Kirsty Hawksaw – Battleship Grey (2001)
DJ Tiёsto – Flight 643 (2001)
DJ Tiёsto feat. Lizet Van Beek – Magik Journey (2001) co-producer: Geert Huinink
DJ Tiёsto feat. Jan Johnston – Close To You (2001) co-producer: Sarah Bettens
DJ Tiёsto – Dallas 4PM (2001)
DJ Tiёsto feat. Nicola Hitchkock – In My Memory (2001)
DJ Tiёsto & Junkie XL – Obsession (2001)
DJ Tiёsto – Suburban Train (2001) co-producer: Ronald Van Gelderen
DJ Tiёsto – Traffic (2003)
DJ Tiёsto – Forever Today (2004) co-producer: Geert Huinink, Daniel Stewart
DJ Tiёsto feat. BT – Love Comes Again (2004) co-producer: BT
DJ Tiёsto feat. Joanne Lloyd – Sweet Misery (2004) co-producer: Dan Muckala, Jon Ingoldsby
DJ Tiёsto – Nyana (2004)
DJ Tiёsto feat. Aqualung – UR (2004) co-producer:Michael Scherchen, Naomi Striemer
DJ Tiёsto feat. Kirsty Hawkshaw – Walking On Clouds (2004) co-producer: Josh Gabriel
DJ Tiёsto – A Tear In The Open (2004) co-producer: Daniel Stewart, Geert Huinink
DJ Tiёsto feat. Kirsty Hawkshaw – Just Be (2004) co-producer: James Wiltshire, Judie Tzuke
DJ Tiёsto – Adagio For Strings (2004) composed by Samuel Barber
DJ Tiёsto – Ancient History (2004)
DJ Tiёsto – Heroes (2004)
DJ Tiёsto – Euphoria (2004)
DJ Tiёsto – Athena (2004)
DJ Tiёsto – Olympic Flame (2004) co-producer: Daniel Stewart, Geert Huinink
DJ Tiёsto – Coming Home (2004)
DJ Tiёsto – Victorious (2004) co-producer: Daniel Stewart, Geert Huinink

Remixes (1995-2006):

Abnea - Velvet Moods (Tiësto's In Search Of Sunrise Remix)
Ahmet Ertenu - Why (In Search Of Sunrise Edit)
Airscape – L’Esperanza (DJ Tiёsto Remix)
Aria - Willow (DJ Tiësto's Magikal Remake)
Balearic Bill – Destination Sunshine (DJ Tiёsto Power Dub)
BT – Dreaming (DJ Tiёsto Remix)
BT - The Force Of Gravity (Tiësto Remix)
Cirque Du Soleil - Mer Noire (Tiesto Remix)
Coast 2 Coast - Home (DJ Tiësto Remix)
Conjure One - Tears From The Moon (Tiesto In Search Of Sunrise Mix)
Dave Matthews Band The Space Between (DJ Tiesto Remix)
Delerium - Innocente (Falling In Love) (DJ Tiësto Edit)
Delerium - Silence (DJ Tiesto's In Search of Sunrise Remix)
DJ Cor Fijneman - Venus (Tiësto Remix)
DJ Jan - Blaxo (DJ Tiësto Remix)
DJ Rene & Da Groove – You’re So Beautiful (Tiёsto & Montana Beautiful Remix)
Dominic Plaza - Sounds Rushing (In Search Of Sunrise Edit)
Dumonde - Never Look Back (Tiësto Full On Vocal)
E.V.O. - The Sound Of The Drums (DJ Tiesto Remix)
Faithless - Tarantula (Tiesto Remix)
Gabriel & Dresden - Arcadia (In Search Of Sunrise Edit)
Goldenscan - Sunrise (DJ Tiësto Remix)
Green Court - Shining (Tiesto Remix)
Hampshire & Nysse - Eternal Voices (Tiësto's Alternative Breaks Mix)
Hybrid – Airless (DJ Tiёsto Magical Remake)
Jaimy & Kenny D. – Caught Me Running (DJ Tiёsto Summerbreeze Mix)
Jan Johnston - Flesh (Tiësto Remix)
Junkie XL - Breezer (Tiësto Remix)
Kane - Rain Down On Me (Tiësto Remix)
Kid Vicious - Re-Form (DJ Tiesto Mix)
Kosheen - Hungry (Tiësto Vocal Mix)
Lightforce - Join Me (Tiësto Remix)
Lost Witness - Did I Dream (Song To The Siren) (DJ Tiësto Remix)
Lunatic Asylum - Cabal (Energy Flow) (DJ Tiësto Remix)
Major League – Wonder (DJ Tiёsto & Armin Van Buuren Wonderfull Mix)
Major League - Wonder Where You Are (DJ Tiesto Vocal Mix)
Mauro Picotto - Pulsar (DJ Tiësto Remix-Edit)
M-Box - Kiss In Shadows (Tiësto Remix)
Moby - Extreme Ways (DJ Tiesto's Vocal Remix)
Moby - We Are All Made Of Stars (DJ Tiësto's Full Vocal Remix)
Moontribe – Dance Of The Seven Hill (DJ Tiёsto Power Dub)
Motorcraft - When Time Will Come (DJ Tiesto Mix)
Nickelson – Aquaphonic (DJ Jim & DJ Tiёsto Remix)
Oakenfold - Southern Sun (DJ Tiësto Remix)
Saint Etienne - Action (DJ Tiesto Mix)
Salt Tank - Eugina (Tiesto Remix)
Sarah McLahlan - Sweet Surrender (DJ Tiesto Mix)
Schiller - Das Glockenspiel (DJ Tiesto Remix)
Schiller - The Bell (DJ Tiësto Remix)
Scoop - Wings Of Love (Magikal Remake)
Signum – Coming On Strong (DJ Tiёsto Remix)
Skin - Faithfullness (Tiësto Remix)
Solar Stone & Jes Brieden - Like A Waterfall (In Search Of Sunrise Edit)
Subtle By Design - Sirius (DJ Tiesto Remix)
SuReal - You Take My Breath Away (DJ Tiesto Remix)
Svenson & Gielen – We Know What You Did (DJ Tiesto Remix)
The Mackenzie – Innocence (DJ Tiёsto Magical Remake)
The Rock Project - Never (DJ Tiësto Remix)
Tiësto, Storm & Montana - Bleckentrommel (Tiesto & Montana 1999 Remix)
Umek - Gatex (DJ Tiësto Remix)
Vimana - Dreamtime (Ferry Corsten & DJ Tiësto)
West & Storm – Dans La Boite (DJ Tiёsto Mix)
Yahel - Open Your Mind (Magikal Remake)
Yahel & DJ Miss T - Going Up (Magikal Remake)
Yahel & Eyal Barkan - Voyage (Magikal Remake)
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Trance.LV FORUM -> Artists Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
На страницу 1, 2  След.
Страница 1 из 2
Перейти: